Boasting the DNA of your favorite bras and the style of summer, CUUP Swim delivers 53 sizes across 30-44 bands with our trademark fit technology.
Never compromising support or statement-making form, CUUP Swim is a first in the swimwear category – encouraging our muses to chase the sun and dive right into the season, free of restraint and yet full of support.
CUUP SWIM FIT OVERVIEW
- We’ve successfully been able to deliver 53 sizes through the assistance of minimalist design details and our trademark adjustable back-closure system, CUUP Slide & Set™.
- When shopping Swim, all you have to do is select your usual band and cup size, and let our Swim size calculator do the rest. Once you have your correct size, you can use our Slide & Set™ back-closure system to adjust the band to your fit preference.
- In order to achieve universality across coverage, quality, and styles, we created a customized grade system by working with live models in every single size we offer.
- We refined details like underwire, back closure, and fabric linings, as well as the proportion, hold, and resistance of our straps to drive home distinction in our swimwear and ultimately create a more inclusive, better designed swimsuit.
A SIZE CHART WITH 53 OFFERINGS?
- We’re just as excited to offer this kind of range. Swimwear is often thought of in more traditional (read: restrictive) strata, i.e., “Small,” “Medium,” “Large,” etc. But our dynamic sizing system guides you to choose the perfect pairing of sizes for a precision fit that’s unique to you.
- With the breakthrough help of our trademark adjustable slider, you have the rare option to choose between 53 different sizes, from 30A to 44E, for your swim needs.
HOW DOES THE CUUP SLIDE & SET™ ACTUALLY WORK?
- Inspired by the actual strap of a bra, each Swim top features our signature Slide & Set™ closure system for band adjustability and a customized fit.
- By gently sliding the strap from right to left, you can add or subtract 2-3 band sizes to find your preferred support. Keeping in mind that our bodies fluctuate and move, Slide and Set™ is there to adapt with you and create a more customizable wear experience.
HOW DID THE CUUP SLIDE & SET™ COME TO BE?
- Our design team began developing the CUUP Slide & Set™ by hand-sketching concepts, creating 3-D renderings, and going through multiple rounds of custom molds before landing on the final closure design and system.
AND WHAT ABOUT THE SHOULDER STRAPS?
- The same is true for your bikini straps. Just like your favorite CUUP bra, you should position your straps in place to secure the best fit.
ARE THE CUUP SWIM BOTTOMS JUST AS SECURE OF A FIT?
- CUUP Swim bottoms have an anti-wedge ability thanks to an ultra-thin lining and hidden seam that stays secure for an adaptive fit.
SPEAKING OF, HOW DOES CUUP SWIM FEEL?
- Anything so close to your body should feel amazing. It should push boundaries, too. Using fishing nets pulled straight from the sea and discarded fabrics, our regenerated nylon is consciously crafted in collaboration with ECONYL®.
- Our Swim material flaunts a premium feel, adaptable stretch, UPF 50 protection, and lasting color (it’s chlorine, salt water, sunscreen and fade resistant).