How do I care for my pieces?
Compared with the rest of your wardrobe, bras and underwear need a little extra love and care. They’ll last longer that way.
Our bras are made minimal with lightweight materials. Here are a few easy tips to keep them pretty:
- Wash by hand, whenever possible.
- Otherwise, wash your bras in a mesh bag. Be sure to wash alone or with similar colors.
- Air dry! All CUUP intimates line dry quickly. It’s best to avoid the harsh machine tumble.
- Less is more—no need to wash your bra every time you wear it.
You love the soft stretch of CUUP underwear, but that delicate touch means our bottoms need similar care:
- Machine-wash as a delicate or hand-wash in warm water.
- Do not use bleach. Let’s keep those colors fresh.
- Dry on low heat to keep your underwear stretchy and supportive.