Our team is growing: Join us
CUUP is the female-led, direct to consumer brand opening up a conversation for and between women by creating essential bras for women with boobs. For the first time in history, women don’t have to compromise between style and support: Our bras and underwear are made from high quality textiles using sleek designs and expertly shaped fits. With a team comprised of former senior executives in various industries, we are passionate about giving our community a product that looks and feels great—with real support.
Now, as a venture capital funded startup, we’re looking for even more passionate and experienced individuals to join our team. Sound like a fit? Browse open positions or contact us at email@example.com to apply.
Don't see a role here for you but love CUUP? Email us anyway. We're always looking for smart, enthusiastic people who have a genuine passion to provide women with the kind of support they deserve (beyond just physically).
About the opportunity:
Seeking a planning manager with experience optimizing a sized, sku intensive category such as bras. As a rapidly growing DTC brand, we desire self starting, organized, deadline driven innovators. Candidates should be highly analytical and detail oriented with a proven ability to develop and implement forecasting/planning tools to analyze assortments, sku architecture and buying strategy in the short, medium and long term. Join our growing team and make an impact with like minded, forward thinkers seeking responsibility within fast-growing, female centered business located in Soho, New York.
- Partner with head of product to drive growth, incrementally and profitability from manufacturing to inventory management/optimization.
- Support and spearhead Initiatives of CEO and other leadership team members.
- Report/analyze/action strategy based upon sales and consumer behavior with cross-functional departments.
Daily tasks will span across several functions:
- Develop financial and unit driven plans by product and category
- Spearhead Planning/Forecasting on a Weekly/Monthly/Seasonal/Annual basis
- Project sales volumes for existing and new products in replenishment and new buy cadences
- Constantly analyze sales and position future sku level buys to maximize growth and profitability
- Build tools and dashboards to streamline business processes and improve understanding of business trends and opportunities
- Maintain stock positioning of basics and limited fashion within a rapidly growing business
- Enhance existing inventory models to improve forecast accuracy and inventory turnover
- Generate and manage sku level purchase orders with incredible precision and accuracy
- Collaborate with production and logistics to ensure optimal inventory flow
- Implement/forecast inventory management systems with mills/suppliers
- Four year college degree or equivalent required
- 5+ years in a merchandising or planning analyst role in an SKU-intensive apparel category with an eCommerce focus
- Detail oriented and organized
- Able to prioritize multiple workloads to meet deadlines
- Strong excel skills
- Collaborative, strong communicator with keen ability to identify and resolve/capture both risks and opportunities interdepartmentally
- Flexible and adaptive to business growth and new initiatives
Junior Fit Therapist
Summary of Role:
CUUP is looking for a Junior Fit Therapist to join our fast-growing direct to consumer business located in Soho, New York. Fit is a key strategic initiative at CUUP and sits right at the center of everything we do. As Junior Fit Therapist your role would combine customer service, sales, product and a public face of the company.
Overview of Key Duties:
- Works closely with customers writing into our support channels to assist in putting them in the right size CUUP bra.
- Conduct in person fittings in our office fitting room as well at pop up fitting experiences around the city and country.
- Conduct online fittings via Skype with customers who can’t make it to one of our in person fitting experiences but are struggling to find the right size for them.
- Work with our lead fit therapist to develop the CUUP fitting experience and help to train and bring on new Fit Therapists as the team grows.
- Collect and give feedback to our product team on what is working, what isn’t working and where we need to see changes.
- Develop extensive product knowledge, consult on product development, test samples and represent the customers needs in product development conversations.
Specific Roles & Responsibilities:
- Answer fit related customer service inquiries and assist CX with answering general customer support questions as needed in peak times or when team members are out
- Conduct regular fittings in the fitting room at our SOHO office as well as onlinez
- Attend offsite fitting events and conduct fittings
- Collect fitting data to help inform our online fit efforts
- Excellent people skills and a friendly and helpful demeanor is paramount, the process of fitting a customer can be taught but bedside manner and the ability to make people feel comfortable in a potentially awkward situation is the most important thing to bring to the table.
- A passion for lingerie and compassion for the wide variety of women and body types that wear it.
- Strong aesthetic sense and appreciation of the CUUP brand aesthetic
- Flexibility and willingness to work evenings or weekends and travel as the event schedule dictates
- Tech savvy in general is a plus
Summary of Role:
CUUP is searching for an Accounts Manager for our fast-growing direct to consumer business located in Soho, New York.
Overview of Key Duties:
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close, as well as maintenance of all accounting ledgers including monthly review of all account reconciliations and journal entries
- Manage the month end close process, provide monthly Balance Sheet, P&L and Cash flow reports in accordance with GAAP
- Manage 3rd party accounting/bookkeeping vendor
- Manage the company’s bank activities, prepare cash burn report and forecast, ensure accuracy of cash reporting
- Prepare monthly department level reports, coordinate with the various managers a review of their financial information to ensure accuracy and spending within plan
- Lead financial planning efforts in areas including budgeting, resource allocation, and forecasting
- Streamline, maintain & improve processes and internal controls
- Work cross-functionally with business partners, providing financial insights and relevant reporting and accounting activities
- Implement a controls structure and develop efficient processes that will scale with growth
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Active Certified Public Accountant (CPA) a plus
- 3-5 years of overall accounting experience, including retail/CPG industry experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, familiarity with retail/eCommerce platforms (e.g. Shopify, Return.ly)
- Start-up experience a plus
- FP&A experience and/or exposure a plus
Paid Marketing Analyst/Associate
About the opportunity
CUUP is a high-growth, direct to consumer lingerie company founded in November 2018. We’re backed by some of the most prestigious and recognized venture capital firm in the space and are looking to grow our team which is comprised of former employees from Blackstone, Free People, McKinsey, and other respected brands. We’re based in Soho, downtown Manhattan.
We’re looking for someone with a mind for numbers and an eye for creative brands to directly support the Director of Acquisition & Strategy. The role is ideal for someone who wants to get broad exposure to all relevant functions in a start-up as he or she will collaborate closely with all relevant functions including marketing, operations, and Finance and for someone who wants to inform and have impact on real business decisions.
Daily tasks will span across several functions:
- Support Director of Acquisition and Strategy in overseeing paid social and paid search agency and execution of paid social campaigns to maximize their efficiency
- Assist in developing and managing media and campaign planning across channels
- Create actionable creative feedback reporting template and present findings to the Creative team and other cross-functional partners to inform new ad iteration
- Analyze Facebook and Google campaign performance to create hypotheses for new positioning, messaging, and video concepts to support revenue and return on ad spend / CAC targets
- Work with creative team to assist in concept building and asset creation
- Support marketing function by generating weekly reporting and deriving insights and recommendations
- Build up and manage affiliate program
- Assist in developing and managing campaign planning across channels (e.g., audience research, mine keyword data on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis to uncover new areas of opportunity, competitive research, new concept development, etc.)
- Assist in streamlining reporting received from agencies and internal sources to compile a broader picture of performance
- Assist in executing and tracking OOH, email, and podcast initiatives
- Qualifications 2-4 years of Performance/Digital Marketing experience within SEM and Paid Media with
- agency or brand side experience (e.g., Razorfish, Havas, Droga5, Crispin Porter, Wieden + Kennedy, etc.)
- Ability to collect data, analyze trends, identify strategic recommendations, and present findings
- Strong interest in direct to consumer and digital marketing (ideally channel expertise in marketing such as Google suite)
- Certification in Google AdWords and strong experience in Google Analytics is a plus
- Self-starter who can thrive in fast paced start-up environment
- Team player with positive can-do attitude