Our team is growing: Join us
CUUP is the female-led, direct to consumer brand opening up a conversation for and between women by creating essential bras for women with boobs. For the first time in history, women don’t have to compromise between style and support: Our bras and underwear are made from high quality textiles using sleek designs and expertly shaped fits. With a team comprised of former senior executives in various industries, we are passionate about giving our community a product that looks and feels great—with real support.
Now, as a venture capital funded startup, we’re looking for even more passionate and experienced individuals to join our team. Sound like a fit? Browse open positions or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Don't see a role here for you but love CUUP? Email us anyway. We're always looking for smart, enthusiastic people who have a genuine passion to provide women with the kind of support they deserve (beyond just physically).
CUUP is a high-growth, direct to consumer lingerie company founded in November 2018. We began with a vision to help overcome the trade-off between looking good and feeling supported. We want to support her, not only with our product but with the world we’re building for her. CUUP’s team comprises cross-functional experts from Blackstone, Free People, Victoria Secret, Lululemon and McKinsey, and our investors include Forerunner Ventures, Insight Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, Global Founders Capital, and Bullish. CUUP closed its Series A round in December 2019.
We’re based in Soho, downtown Manhattan.
About the role
An opportunity to join the merchandising team, we are seeking a responsible, reliable and self-starting team member who loves the CUUP brand and our product vision.
Are you always “shopping” the marketplace? Do you see micro trends and deeply understand consumerism? Are you a solid independent worker but energetic team player eager to work smarter, think differently and produce results? Have you worked for a larger company and eager to gain more exposure/hands on experience with a small start-up team? If so, this could be the role for you.
If you have 5+ years of experience as a merchant (ideally with exposure to working with both design and planning) and want to grow both your creative and analytical skillsets we would love to meet you.
Overview of Key Duties
- Partner with EVP Merchandising to work cross functionally with design, marketing and others.
- Responsible for compilation of data and inspiration into visual presentations for company meetings.
- Research & identify opportunities relevant to the CUUP consumer near, mid, and long term.
- Assist with visual merchandising on-site to drive performance.
- Assist EVP merchandising/cross functional teams to concept, test and analyze concepts/strategies.
- Act as a representative of product (i.e. performance, inventory, plans, and strategies)
- Maintain a library of merchandising info/presentations, sales history and inspiration.
- Help maintain and execute a cross functional T&A calendar as it relates to product.
Background & Experience
- Excellent at visual presentations, proficient in excel/google sheets
- Track record of understanding/identifying what products consumers want and delivering
- Lingerie/Swim experience welcome but not required
We have a high-performance culture and hire colleagues who are best at what they do, are excited to take on responsibility & ownership, and are passionate about what they do. We embrace sustainability and lean into it where we can. And we encourage you to live a balanced life. It will make you more productive.
Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance
- Contribution towards ClassPass and other gym memberships
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave
- Voting Leave
- Universal Paid Parental leave + flexible return to work program
Junior Fit Therapist
Summary of Role:
CUUP is looking for a Junior Fit Therapist to join our fast-growing direct to consumer business located in Soho, New York. Fit is a key strategic initiative at CUUP and sits right at the center of everything we do. As Junior Fit Therapist your role would combine customer service, sales, product and a public face of the company.
Overview of Key Duties:
- Works closely with customers writing into our support channels to assist in putting them in the right size CUUP bra.
- Conduct in person fittings in our office fitting room as well at pop up fitting experiences around the city and country.
- Conduct online fittings via Skype with customers who can’t make it to one of our in person fitting experiences but are struggling to find the right size for them.
- Work with our lead fit therapist to develop the CUUP fitting experience and help to train and bring on new Fit Therapists as the team grows.
- Collect and give feedback to our product team on what is working, what isn’t working and where we need to see changes.
- Develop extensive product knowledge, consult on product development, test samples and represent the customers needs in product development conversations.
Specific Roles & Responsibilities:
- Answer fit related customer service inquiries and assist CX with answering general customer support questions as needed in peak times or when team members are out
- Conduct regular fittings in the fitting room at our SOHO office as well as onlinez
- Attend offsite fitting events and conduct fittings
- Collect fitting data to help inform our online fit efforts
- Excellent people skills and a friendly and helpful demeanor is paramount, the process of fitting a customer can be taught but bedside manner and the ability to make people feel comfortable in a potentially awkward situation is the most important thing to bring to the table.
- A passion for lingerie and compassion for the wide variety of women and body types that wear it.
- Strong aesthetic sense and appreciation of the CUUP brand aesthetic
- Flexibility and willingness to work evenings or weekends and travel as the event schedule dictates
- Tech savvy in general is a plus
Motion Graphics Designer
CUUP is a direct to consumer startup focused on providing the essential bra for women with boobs. An ideal candidate for this position is fully immersed in the world of video design, motion graphics, is highly attentive to details, takes direction well and is passionate about CUUP’s overall message and goals. They have created and iterated on paid social videos against performance KPIs before and is familiar with testing different video versions for A/B testing purposes. They will be reporting to the Art Director and work closely with the Marketing, Creative and Analytics teams at CUUP.
- Work with the creative team to design and edit videos for paid social, organic social and any digital use
- Develop elevated brand visuals for video and motion graphics
- Work with analytics and marketing teams to scale and iterate on social media paid ads weekly
- Execute organic videos weekly for IGStories and IGTV from start to finish
- Develop and design templates, style frames and design systems to ensure an efficient video design process
- Enhance company presentations with motion graphics, animated charts, and maps
- Conduct visual research/storyboarding for future concepts
- Stay ahead of video treatments and trends to present to the teams
- At least two years of experience in motion design/animation with Adobe AfterEffects or equivalent level of skill
- Experience in video editing
- Experience in creating and iterating on paid social ads based on analytical feedback, while maintaining the brand’s ethos
- Experience in organizing, collecting and managing relevant archival footage and material
- Elevated design taste
- Extreme attention to detail
- Data visualization experience is a plus
- Deep familiarity with CUUP’s voice and style
- Creative drive to explore brand new approaches to video and motion storytelling
Please email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com