To the CUUP community,
We are deeply sorry to anyone whose recent shopping experience has been less than ideal. We created CUUP to change the way you shop for bras: a mission which calls for the highest standard of customer experience – from purchase to shipment to delivery. Over the past few months, too many of our customer’s experiences have fallen short of this standard of excellence.
Your support means the world to us – so we want to take the time to illuminate the source of delays, outline our plan of action, address the most common concerns we are hearing about pending orders, and assure you that we are working hard to make right by every one of these orders.
At the onset of COVID-19, we saw sustained shipping delays and a lack of tracking visibility by our contracted carrier and USPS. This led to many of our customers experiencing frustrating, extensive delays – and our customer experience team being overwhelmed by an exponential increase in ticket numbers, slowing our response time and sacrificing the quality of service we strive for.
NEW SHIPPING PARTNERS
In an effort to improve our customers’ shopping experience, we made several operational changes within CUUP in order to increase delivery speed and add visibility into tracking shipments. We contracted with a new shipping carrier, moved to a new fulfillment center and transitioned to a new returns processor.
To help ease the transition, we tripled our customer service and doubled the packing team at our new fulfillment center.
We are now up and running at our new fulfillment center, and working with our new partners to get back on track with our usual shipping cadence before the end of the August.
We look forward to returning to our standards of excellence and exceeding your expectations of support and customer service. Thanks for being part of CUUP.
PLAN OF ACTION
Here are some of the actions we are taking to move things along:
EXPEDITED SHIPPING | Now that our new fulfillment center is up and running, we are expediting shipping on all delayed orders.
LIMITED SHIPPING OPTIONS | We were seeing delays on 2-3 day shipping, so we removed this option from our checkout process. We do not want to offer a service we can’t deliver on. This shipping option will return by mid September.
TRIPLED CS TEAM | Over the past two months, we’ve tripled the size of our customer experience team and will continue to monitor response time against resources.
DOUBLED PACKING TEAM | We doubled the size of our packing team at our fulfillment center, to accelerate the time it takes to get packages en route to you.
CONTINUED UPDATES | We are continuing to update shipping comms on our website and social. We know transparency and communication go a long way. Stay tuned for updates.
BACK ON TRACK | We expect to be back to a normal shipping cadence before the end of August. Thank you for your continued patience and support.
Still have questions? See below for more detailed answers to the most common concerns we have heard from you.
WHERE'S MY SHIPMENT?
- As we outlined above, widespread shipping delays and a lack of visibility into tracking across carrier networks impacted by COVID-19 has led to delayed packages and understandable frustration. Our new fulfillment center is now up and running and we’ve successfully transitioned to new shipping partners. All pending orders are being shipped out in the order that they were received and we expect to be back to a normal shipping cadence by August 31st.
We apologize for any frustrations these delays have caused. We promise to make each and every one of these orders right. Thank you for your patience and continued support. If you are still waiting for an order and have not heard from already us on the order status, please fill out your info at the bottom of this page so that we can find a solution.
WAITING FOR A REFUND?
- Our usual returns policy waits for your package to reach our warehouse before we issue a refund – but we know that these are unusual times, so we’re committed to issuing refunds for any package that’s in transit, even if it hasn’t made its way back to us yet. We apologize for the delay and any frustrations this has caused, but we promise to make each and every one of these orders right. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
- If you have not received a refund for an order you returned, please fill out the your info at the bottom of this page and we will make sure you get your refund.
HAVEN'T HEARD BACK?
- Due to widespread delays in shipping from USPS carriers impacted by COVID-19, our customer service team saw a significant increase in ticket volume. We responded by tripling our customer service team, but are very sorry for any delays that occurred during this period.
- Our growing team has worked hard to respond to every email in the backlog. If you are still waiting, please submit your name & an overview of the issue you need help with at the bottom of this page.
WHY ARE WE STILL LAUNCHING NEW PRODUCTS?
- We hear you! It’s frustrating to be waiting on your order while you watch new products launch on our site. We are dropping our next color story on August 20th, and any orders placed will be shipped before the end of the month.
- It’s important to us to balance product innovation with a commitment to excellent experience, so we hope these dates manage expectations – and invite you to confidently enjoy our next chapter of color.
WILL MY NEXT CUUP PURCHASE BE DELAYED?
We have put all of the above actions into place and are on track to be back to a normal shipping cadence by August 31st. All recent operational investments within CUUP have been made to ensure the best service for our customers in the future. We look forward to returning to our standards of excellence and exceeding your expectations of support and customer service. Thanks for being part of CUUP.
We are committed to ensuring each and every customer is satisfied with their experience at CUUP. If you have an issue with your CUUP order that is still unaddressed please feel free to enter your information here and we'll be sure to get back to you.